• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I have received a court summons from Northampton re an outstanding debt from Restons solicitors. I have previously sent them the 3 letters which they have ignored. Any advice for defence template ???
    Tags: None

Re: Help

Ahh 3 letters hope not from FOTL??????????

- - - Updated - - -

post up what you have received redacted to not show name case number etc?

- - - Updated - - -

First Steps

Comment

FOTL ??

Comment

freeman of the land or get out of debt for free? i.e. you mentioned 3 letters

post up redacted court form you mention as per para 2 above for assistance etc and read 1st steps = there are time limits to proceedures?

Comment

Are the FOL no good then ??? I have looked at first steps and assume that I need to send information request first then send defence ttemplate ( does it have to be postal order of will cheque do ??)

Comment

more info as to the alledged debt would be use ful i.e. last payment, originator, default date etc

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Damian Hamilton View Post
            Are the FOL no good then ??? I have looked at first steps and assume that I need to send information request first then send defence ttemplate ( does it have to be postal order of will cheque do ??)

stay away to from that site you will fall down. read 1st steps and acknowledge claim on line then we can give you the letters etc needed but must follow court proceedures etc- fatal you do/

Comment

stay away to from that site you will fall down. read 1st steps and acknowledge claim on line then we can give you the letters etc needed but must follow court proceedures etc- fatal you do/

also for after you acknowledge thru MCOL

CCA Request || CPR 31.14 Request

- - - Updated - - -

up to you but most prefer Postal Order

Comment

I will do that straight away. Last payment would have been 2015.

Comment

[MENTION=813]Warwick[/MENTION] @
                  charitynjw

Comment

Do I send both requests ?

Comment

yes CCA1974 £1.00

Cpr31.14 free of charge to Restons

- - - Updated - - -

have you acknowledged the claim on line - priority???

- - - Updated - - -

Recorded delivery

Comment

Are the FOL no good then ???
                        I would say "each to his own!"
                        As always, it is everyone's right to choose what, if any, opinion to follow. (Good or bad).

Do I send both requests ?
                        Can't answer that until/unless more info is given.
                        If you could post up the Particulars of Claim, it would help.
                        Also an indication of what you think the alleged debt is for.
                        Have you acknowledged the claim yet?
                        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                        gets his brain a-going.
                        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Just acknowledged on line. Debt was opus credit card -New Day ltd. assigned to claimant 18 Oct 2016 - claimant Arrow Global Ltd

Comment

@Diana M sure they dealt with one of these lately/?? & Pt also

- - - Updated - - -

Pruirity - Acknowledge on line @ MCOL top of the claim form -- can do that now??

- - - Updated - - -

Date of issue of the court form ???? pls

Comment

Date of issue 30th May 2017

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X