• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell On Credit File - Default Account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell On Credit File - Default Account

Hi

I have been having difficulty dealing with Lowell solicitors ltd.

They have an entry on my credit file that is incorrect and I want it removed.

Lowell
    £ 279
    06/05/2017
    Name **********************
    Address ***************
    Date of birth **********
    Account type Telecommunications Supplier
    Account number **************0
    Account start date 28/10/2009
    Opening balance £ 76
    Repayment frequency Monthly
    Date of default 11/12/2013
    Default balance £ 76

Lowell issued a CCJ in December 2016 (December 20th) Luckily I sent a response to the court stating that I have had no correspondence or details from Lowell regarding this account. I asked for the judgement to be set aside and it was. Lowell never provided any relevant information except it was from Three mobile (I have no record of owing three any money and I would of certainly paid them £75 if I had owed that)

Lowell sent me a letter in February saying they believed this debt was owed by me but they would not be chasing the matter any further.

Question is how do I get this removed from my credit file as there is no evidence what so ever that I owe this money.

Some relevant info:
    My bank card was cloned back in 2009 and I had all my money withdrawn and somebody purchased 2 phones and booked a hotel in Watford (whilst I was making a ATM withdrawal in Woolwich, my bank refunded all my money, so I assumed this phone account was because of this

I do not have any evidence of this as I did not report it to the police and I was just happy I got my money back.

I have written another letter to Lowell requesting they provide evidence of this defaulted account if they cannot then I have demanded they remove the account from my credit file.

Is there anything I can do to get the account removed from my credit file? as I getting really fed up with this as it has been going on for 2 years.

I never really had been bothered until now as I need to pass a vetting clearance, one of the questions is Have you ever defaulted an account? I have not but this Lowell account says I have.

There is also another 2 entries by Lowell one for £296 and another for £30. Again I have asked for information on these accounts but Lowell failed to do as I requested.

Any help would be appreciated
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X