• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Restons/Capquest VS DreamX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Restons/Capquest VS DreamX

restons always send that template letter to try and unsettle you, up to them now

Comment

Originally posted by warwick65 View Post
      Once Restons have received your defence they have 28 days to decide if they wish to proceed or if the claim should become stayed. It would appear that this claim is stayed - if you want to double check give the court a call ( but not restons )

Have you received any of the documents you have requested, either from Restons or Capquest?

I must admit, considering the age of the account I am somewhat surprised they have not at least had a go at sending a recon of the agreement.

If the claim is stayed, Restons will need to apply to lift the stay but that is usually just a tick box exercise and they will proceed. I would wait a while,(maybe until after xmas) see if they provide any documents and then review your options.

Obviously if they do send anything or lift the stay , there will be someone willing to help
      Hi again,

Sorry for the slow reply...yes, restons did actually send me a copy of the agreement but that's all I have received to date.

I'll just leave it until christmas then.

Thanks

Comment

If it were me I'd phone the court to check, as [MENTION=98117]warwick65[/MENTION] suggested above.

Belt & braces.......
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

OK so a number of months have passed now and I still haven't heard anything... What is my next line of action?

Thanks

Comment

Is there anybody out there?!

Comment

Only the truth!

"Seriously probably not a great deal

How long has it been stayed for?
              [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION] any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by DreamX View Post
                Is there anybody out there?!

Scientist think there might be Alians out there

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X