• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Caught to have change a price tag in a store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught to have change a price tag in a store

Hi

My friend got caught today to have change a couple of price tag items after she did a return (they have her credit card details)
    When she was asked, she denied it but still the lady was very rude and ask her to leave the store and not to return ever again to that H&M

My friend and i felt so bad and return to apologies but the lady kick us out and said you are not welcome into this tore anymore, if i see tou again i will call the police and security

I'm sooo nervious do you think we can go to jail or receive a letter to go to court??? I have a clean record i don't want to have any criminal file against myself

I'm so worried please help me to understand if they can find me using my credit card or what can happen? For sure i will not return to that store ever again in my lifeeee
    Tags: None

Re: Caught to have change a price tag in a store

Hi and welcome
    You said your friend swapped the price tags.
    Asyou were not involved in any wrong doing, nothing will happen to you.

If they have your friend's address, she will probably recceive a letter from some "cvil recovery" company demandig c£150.
    Tell her to ignore that letter and any others that follow.

Police were not involved, and will not now be involved

Comment

Thank you soooo much for coming back to me so quickly

So you think there will not be any action taken from police or else? I regret so mucho the situation, my god i want to retinr back time

My friend got caught but i had an item with a wrong price tag as well and also i was the one who make the return before the issue happened I'm so scared

No, thabks god police was not involved at all but the lady asks us to never come back to the store again

Comment

The police will not be involved

The only action may be scary letters demanding money, which should be ignored.

Comment

Thank you sooo much

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X