• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tradegate way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tradegate way

Hi
    I have a problem with trade gate way. I signed up to do a Renewable Energy course with Trades Gateway in January last year. The man came to the house gave some information and left saying he would return the next day. On returning he played a DVD and gave us some more information. I paid him £50.00 up front for the books he left with him.
    I started the course and within 11 months I completed all the 53 modules and TMAs. Then I applied to do my practical training and they booked for me with ERR. The first 5 weeks got a diplomat Level 2 in plumbing before moving on doing my main subject which is the renewables. The course information sheet stated that the student may opt for either the city & Guild level 2 diplomat in plumbing studies or the NVQ Level 2. If the student opt for NVQ Level 2, this is achieved by the candidate completing a portfolio of diverse evidence of on-site work. When the man came into my house, explained it in term of: the student will do a 3 weeks placement in one of their site whereby the student will be a full range of task and will be assess as part of the NVQ.
    Now here is the problem. I completed the 5 weeks and I applied to the NVQ. I received a pack with task that i have to complet with a qualified plumber with at list 5 years of experience and track record

Is there any way he can get out of this situation as this situation is depressing. I am having sleepless night. HELP! PLEASE
    Your advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X