• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help to set aside statutory demand on Dubai debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help to set aside statutory demand on Dubai debt

Hi All,

Help! I received a statutory demand from a bank in Dubai last night. I dispute that I owe the amount they say and also that it was me who had the card as I don't remember ever taking one with the bank in question. When I asked for docs they sent me blurred docs with some incorrect info on such as I was single (I was married etc).
    I understand I may be able to set aside the demand by cause of statue barred (over 6 years) and dispute of the debt. BUT I can t find the right forms! I keep being pointed to an insolvency form baa?

Can someone help me?

Thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X