Thread: Voluntary Termination of PCP - advice please, copy of contract within

• Display

Mentions
    1 Post(s)

Default Voluntary Termination of PCP - advice please, copy of contract within

Hi, having read a few threads here I would like some advice on this PCP contract before I VT. Am looking @R0b for a bit on guidance please.

I have read this and I cannot see any reference to ME terminating the agreement early and excess mileage charges being payable.
    Attached Images Attached Images

VIP Member

Mentions
    691 Post(s)

Default Re: Voluntary Termination of PCP - advice please, copy of contract within

Hello

What is your question, can the lender terminate early or can you?
    DISCLAIMER: AS A PUBLIC FORUM, THE CONTENT POSTED BY ME IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE NOR DOES IT CREATE ANY KIND OF SPECIAL OR OTHER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ME. IF YOU CHOOSE TO FOLLOW ANYTHING THAT I HAVE PUBLISHED THEN YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND COST, AND I CANNOT ACCEPT LIABILITY. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE BY GOING TO Law Society's Find A Solicitor OR CONTACT YOUR LOCAL Citizen's Advice Bureau.

Mentions
    1 Post(s)

Default Re: Voluntary Termination of PCP - advice please, copy of contract within

Hi R0b,

If I VT next month and get chased for excess mileage, is there anything in the contract that muddies the water or is it pretty clear cut no excess mileage would be due? I see some other agreements like to stipulate early termination and pro rata'd mileage.

Cheers

VIP Member

Mentions
    691 Post(s)

See the red lining - provided you comply with the statement, you will not have to pay any more
    I think that's pretty clear cut.
    DISCLAIMER: AS A PUBLIC FORUM, THE CONTENT POSTED BY ME IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE NOR DOES IT CREATE ANY KIND OF SPECIAL OR OTHER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ME. IF YOU CHOOSE TO FOLLOW ANYTHING THAT I HAVE PUBLISHED THEN YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND COST, AND I CANNOT ACCEPT LIABILITY. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE BY GOING TO Law Society's Find A Solicitor OR CONTACT YOUR LOCAL Citizen's Advice Bureau.

Mentions
    1 Post(s)

Cheers for clarifying