• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain... again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blemain... again!

Hi everyone. I am yet another angry Blemain customer who has been taken for a ride.

Can anyone please advise me of a Solicitor who is willing to fight Blemain, I need one quickly and there are so many out there I don't want to waste money on anyone who hasn't had previous experience with Blemain.
    I have spent hours reading forums and looking through the internet but I can't find anyone connected to a previous case who hasn't since been struck off!

Thanks.
    Tags: None

Re: Blemain... again!

sent pm

Comment

Thank you, I have looked at this, can't find if these solicitors actually dealt with the case in question or just used it from archives, but I will contact them and see if they can help.

Comment

contact and ask them???

Comment

Originally posted by pgem View Post
          Can anyone please advise me of a Solicitor who is willing to fight Blemain, I need one quickly and there are so many out there I don't want to waste money on anyone who hasn't had previous experience with Blemain.
          I have spent hours reading forums and looking through the internet but I can't find anyone connected to a previous case who hasn't since been struck off!
          Hello pgem

I think one of the reasons you won't find much information on the internet is because in my experience Blemain demand a 'gagging clause' in any settlements they make to avoid court rulings against them.

This means the homeowner cannot speak about it or share any information which came to light during the proceedings. Perhaps so as not to let other Blemain victims know where the flaws lie.

May I ask why you need legal help fast? Have you received a repossession claim or a threat of one?

Di

Comment

Thank you Diana, I will contact you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X