• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Restons county court claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restons county court claim

i Have received a cc claim from Restons for a ??? think catalogue debt have the court claim form have acknowledged claim with intend to defend Nem!!!!! Flaming Parrot!!!!!! you helped my Husband in 2015 with a statue barred from Lowell which with help it was struck out he is on the case again but will really like if you have the time for a helping hand again he thinks the claim form is laughable as states a contract dated on or about Sept 10 2011 restons sent £1 back for cca saying it doesn't apply claim form says contract its not a contract was a catalogue so cca Tracey x
    Tags: None

Re: Restons county court claim

First Steps ||

- - - Updated - - -

First Steps || || CPR 31.14 Request as for the CCA keep that letter safe

Comment

Hi Mike have done CPR 31.14 tonight so send Monday regards Tracey x

Comment

Originally posted by peter1972000 View Post
        Hi Mike have done CPR 31.14 tonight so send Monday regards Tracey x
        Recorded delivery

acknowledge the claimon MCOL and tick defend all, sure @Nemisis45 and other be along soon!

Comment

Hi Mike mcol defend done reordered to Restons Monday can they say on a claim form a contract on or around a date ?? my Husband says they cant have any paperwork ??? Tracey x

Comment

Hi Tracey

Could you post up (or type verbatim) the Particulars of Claim, personal info removed?
            To answer your question, they can pretty well say whatever they want on the claim form.
            Proving it to be true/accurate/compliant is a whole 'nother kettle of fish.
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
            gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Claim form
              Attached Files

Comment

For some reason, when I click onto the attachment I can't get a bigger image.
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

strange works for me here managed to post for you :- Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                    strange works for me here managed to post for you :- Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks MIKE, but that doesn't work either (for me, anyway!).
                    I suspect there is some kind of gremlin in the cogs of my machinery......I'll have to consult my IT expert (teenage son).
                    CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

Comment

under a contract between defendant and shop direct dated on or about Sep 10 2011 and assigned to the claimant on May 23 2014

Comment

No mention of default?
                        CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

no just payment of overdue balance

and finishes off showing date 20/3/2017 and default balance of £1002.72, then Post Refl Cr NIL

Comment

Ok, thanks MIKE.
                            Same old same old.
                            It clearly is a CCA regulated agreement, so Restons are wrong.

@peter1972000
                            Tracey, was the CCA request sent to Restons, or was it sent to Restons' client? (Who are......?).
                            CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Was sent to Restons as Crapquest said all letters to Restons etc etc Tracey

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X