• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bw legal/ lowell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BW legal / Lowell

I can't get back on the website it won't accept my username and or password. And I can't remember what I put exactly? I think it was just that I was defending the claim against me as they hadn't produced the OCA

Comment

Re: Bw legal/ lowell

Hi, I haven't heard anything back on where I go with this now. Does anyone know If I should write to BW and ask if they have the OCA? It's over six weeks since I sent the letter asking for it.
      Many Thanks

Comment

[MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION]

Comment

More important is the current status of the court claim.
          You state that you've filed a defence, which, by my calculation, was towards the end of March.
          Have you received notification from the court that it was accepted.
          Was there a direction that the Claimant should respond to the filed defence?
          If so, have they done so within the direction deadline?
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Unless I'm looking in the wrong place I really can't see any more replies since last week.

Comment

Hi thanks for responding. No Ive heard nothing at all from the court or BW regarding my defence. All I've had since asking for the OCA is a letter saying they will request it from Shop Direct and that they will forward it accordingly upon receipt. I received that 5 weeks ago, and nothing at all since. How long is the deadline??

Comment

does this subject go back to 2008 problems A&L

Comment

It's from 2012/2013

Comment

ah! o.k. sure peeps will be along soon!

Comment

Hope so��

Comment

Phone the court (or check MCOL) for a status update.
                        It might be that the claim is stayed.....it's well worth keeping a finger on the pulse re the court.
                        Let us know the current position.
                        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

I can't contact the court until next Tuesday now as I'm in work til then, well apart from Saturday but I assume they won't be there to answer calls then. And I can't get back on the website it doesn't accept my details when I put them in.

Comment

Ok

Could you just confirm
                            The CCA request was sent to Lowell?
                            Have you sent a CPR 31.14 request to BWL?
                            Have you sent a SAR to Shop D?
                            Have you retained copies of any/all correspondence & obtained proof of posting?
                            CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

The CCA request was sent to Lowell and I sent a letter to BW to say I'd requested it. I haven't sent anything to Shop direct didn't know I had to? I have copies of the letters I sent.

Comment

CPR 31.14 request - http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ic-information
                                You can ask for any documents which are mentioned in the Particulars of Claim
                                No fee required with this one, & send to the solicitors.

SAR - http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...quest-template
                                Send to Shop D.
                                CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X