• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Help she would t leave me alone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help she would t leave me alone

Hi I work in a small store
    Someone had told x I had said something about her which I didn't
    I work the late shift and finish at 11-12pm depending on if I get out on time
    On this perticular day I finished at 11:30 and had text messages from x asking why I had said what I had said I replied I did not say anything and that it was late and I was not going into it I had more texts over the next hour and a half saying that I would explain myself to her and that I was a lier and I I would not text back then she would get me on my next shift
    I told my manager and she had a word with x told her texting people at 1am is not expect able and to drop it as it is petty
    I requested not to work with this person as they have a very bad attatude and have had many customer complaining about it
    I carried on working and all was fine for a month
    Then she picked up and extra shift which mentioned she was working when I was I felt uncomfortable about it as she kept checking were I was all the time and decided to call my manager when I went for a ciggy brake
    When I went to the smoking area she came out and started calling my a lier again I tried to explain that someone was stirring things and she was told to drop it I was at work and it was petty so I would not carry on the conversation and could she go away to wich she replied no and started again calling me a lier this was going round and round so I walked out loosing my shift pay
    As soon as I got outside I called my manager and told them what had happened and she told me she was coming to the store to sort it out
    Later I got a call from the manager to say she has spoken to x and told her to drop it and she had said she won't and my manager can't do anything about it as her manager hasn't started working yet
    What can I do
    Tags: None

Re: Help she would t leave me alone

I have to ask the question: what are you supposed to have said about this person and to whom?

From what you've written above I'd find another job cos that will stop things immediately and if your manager is not prepared to sit down with both of you and to resolve the situation then you perhaps do not have a good enough manager to resolve this conflict at work. One of you may have to leave.
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Re: Help she would t leave me alone

I was supposed to have said that she had made a comet about someone else nothing really nasty
      That's why I have asked for advise on here I have already lost a shifts wages because of it and now I'm the one to leave
      That does not seem fair to me after complaints have gone in about her from both customers and staff
      I think I mentioned that's my manager at this time is only acting as we don't have a manager till next week

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
      X