• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cohen Cramer "notice of pending legal action" (Lowell Portfolio)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohen Cramer "notice of pending legal action" (Lowell Portfolio)

I have received a letter with the above heading requesting a response within 14 days

What is my next move please?
    Tags: None

Re: Cohen Cramer "notice of pending legal action" (Lowell Portfolio)

send a letter before action

Care to enlighten peeps what it is for and details?

Comment

Thanks for response.
      What type of letter do I send?

The debt is for £218 from an old Littlewoods account (I think) from my younger days. The account was taken over by Lowell Portfolio I Ltd.

It states that if I do not respond to letter within 14 days they will issue a claim against me for CCJ.

The letter asks me to contact Lucas Credit Services.

Thanks

Comment

CCA Request send Recorded delivery £1.00 Postal Order, look at your credit file Noddle one of the free ones see what is recorded there and by who and dates of last payment and default date,,

- - - Updated - - -

give us years and the relevant info on this account dates? got a feeling this is a chase letter as asked to contact Lucas credit services? trying their hand - do not panic as this amount is small and they are chancing their arm , need to know last payment/acknowledgment?
        [MENTION=1937]nemisis[/MENTION]45

Comment

Originally posted by ashmidd View Post
          Thanks for response.
          What type of letter do I send?

The debt is for £218 from an old Littlewoods account (I think) from my younger days. The account was taken over by Lowell Portfolio I Ltd.

It states that if I do not respond to letter within 14 days they will issue a claim against me for CCJ.

The letter asks me to contact Lucas Credit Services.

Ok

Thanks
          Ok You need to send a CCA request to Lucas Credit Services for a copy of the agreement, there's a template in the green box at the top of the court claim forum.

You need a £1 postal order for the statutory fee mark it " for statutory fee only. Send by signed for post.

Can you post a copy of the letter here please after removing all personal info and account numbers?

nem

Comment

CCA Request send Recorded delivery £1.00 Postal Order,

Comment

I have checked clearscore it doesn't show on Noddle
              This account shows in my closed account section and says it is under Lowell, here are some more details...
              Current balance

£218

Account opened
              8 December 2011
              Last updated

26 August 2012

Can't see the payment information though...

hope this helps a bit

Comment

you live in england or scotland?

Comment

Originally posted by ashmidd View Post
                  I have checked clearscore it doesn't show on Noddle
                  This account shows in my closed account section and says it is under Lowell, here are some more details...
                  Current balance

£218

Account opened
                  8 December 2011
                  Last updated

26 August 2012

Can't see the payment information though...

hope this helps a bit
                  Date Defaulted?

nem

Comment

thumbnail_FullSizeRender.jpg

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

England

Comment

Payment info says that payments were made from december 11 til june 12

Comment

you live in england or scotland?

Comment

I live in England

Comment

send the CCA1974 Recorded Delivery as suggested in the morning 1st class

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X