• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Urgent Advice needed - Application to set aside a CCJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Advice needed - Application to set aside a CCJ

Edit :- moved from http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...et-aside-a-CCJ

Hi, I am aware this is an old thread but this story is identical to mine although I didn't get offered any expenses when my judgment was set aside today.. lol! I am hoping someone can help with the next steps. The court have said MIL will now be given the opportunity to re file the claim. Having had no documents from MIL ever at my current address, do I request proof of the original offence before paying? ( I never had any notification of the offence from either them or parking eye before I saw the CCJ on my credit file) or do I just wait and see what happens... does anyone have any experience of MIL not having any evidence therefore the claim is dropped and my CCJ which was set aside today has no chance of going back on? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Re: Urgent Advice needed - Application to set aside a CCJ

The court seldom "offers" expenses, you have to ask for them.

If they have been offered to "refile" that suggest it is their move to make. You would expect 14/28 days from that to defend. I would defend a MIL case whatever guff they file. They rarely win a defended case.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X