• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

court claim from lowell for provident. plz help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: court claim from lowell for provident. plz help

[MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] it is. I'm positive I'm away I go on the 9th for two weeks so I knew I wouldn't be back till least the 23rd /24th. oh well let's wait and see lol . thank u for advice xx

Comment

hi guys just keeping you up to date. AS of this morning I had heard nothing from the court about the date. so rang them for the 3rd time and actually managed to get through and yes I had put on my questionnaire that I will be away till the 24th. so she's gonna send it off to get another date. and I will hear in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by flicky1314 View Post
        I had put on my questionnaire that I will be away till the 24th. so she's gonna send it off to get another date. and I will hear in the post.
        Good thing you made them check your DQ!

Di

Comment

I know it's bad really.all that panic for their mistake x

Comment

letter through today new date of 9th Nov. .

Comment

omg guys I need your help.
              received a massive folder today from Lowell solicitor. with loads of documents in.
              1. claim form
              2.acknowledgment of service.
              3.defendants defence.
              4. notice of transfer of proceedings.
              5. notice of allocation to small claims track
              6. notice of trail.
              7. Claimants witness evidence.
              8. claimants response witness statement of umar zahid and exhibits uz1 to uz5.
              9. 3.defendants correspondence.
              10. 3.defendahrs directions questionnaire
              letter from defendant s77-s79 cca request.
              request for documents pursuant to cpr 31.14
              letter from defendant s77-s79 request
              defendant witness evidence to follow

plz plz help what do I do. they have letters they've supposed to have sent me ive never seen them
              they have photocopy of so called agreement with my signature on them
              payments dates and times. but all photocopy.

I could cry now. feel like I don't have q choice now

Comment

So you have their Witness statement and the exhibits/evidence they intend to rely on

I don;t have the time to read back but did you send a CCA request to Lowell at all

If you read one of those agreements carefully it may well refer to something overleaf and if it is not there they haven't complied with your CCA request

You will need to do youw own witness statement before court, I know it is very daunting

Comment

[MENTION=98117]warwick65[/MENTION] yes I sent a cca request to Lowell and provident but never had anything back. I'll have a read of the agreement and let you know. everything they are using I've never seen and it's all photocopies. even the payment history is only a print out on plain paper

Comment

Just out of interest when was the last payment. Didn't you think this was SB

Comment

July 2012 they 're saying. but I'm convinced it's not

Comment

[MENTION=98117]warwick65[/MENTION] I've looked at the agreement. I can't see anything that's says about referring to something overleaf. but right at the bottom of the page it says part 2 - agreement page 1 (white copy to head office). also the address that's on the agreement is not the address I lived at at the time. don't know if that makes a difference. I'm really scared about all this. don't know where to start.

Comment

sorry I don't know how to put a pic on to show u what it says

Comment

Hi Flicky

Does the agreement have your signature on it ?

If the addresses don't match something seems a little amiss

if you look at the agreements I am uploading and read the bit in yellow it refers to overleaf although it is so small it took me a while to find it
                            29_S78_Documents edit.pdf

Ignore the title, I know it should be S77 but they were misfiled by me

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                            X