• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Natwest Saga- debts change to dysden Fairfax from evershed double the debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natwest Saga- debts change to dysden Fairfax from evershed double the debt

Hi
    in 2009 joined First Step Finance and on that plan Natwest came after my husband and my selves aggressively with court orders etc
    paid £1 to eversheds since 2011 due to massive changes in circumstances
    RBS then offer ppi compensation in 2012/3 and accepted they offset off the debt
    2016 Dysden Fairfax take on the debt
    We now get individual paperwork which is asking from us over double original debt and i cannot get them to clarify in writing they will accept £1 off us as they keep corresponding individually
    Meanwhile along side all this saga been dealing with Missold mortgage and NHS diagnosis of daughter learning disability which is sequencing plus Irlens syndrome and Chronic fatigue,
    my husband presents with same sequencing issue, someone then states to me is he capable of making decisions under the mental capacity act.

From this i finally have found orginal papers and see a catalogue of errors on the 2 courtcases which have taken place on both of us individually for the same debt for 2 different amounts - need clarification of if this is a misscariage of justice.
    I have done a subject data access order from new solicitors they have none of the paper work from evershed, just taken their word of the amount owning as set their computer up
    Not heard from Dysden Fairfax for 6 months but know court orders are on these debts

Plus need advice if have case now under the mental capasity act as my husband has sequencing issues.

Just need advice and direct talk with a legal team
    CAB only recommended local firms who do probate and divorce and convencing

just need to talk to some expert in this field on Debts court orders and debts as advised by Step Change org
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X