• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Current state of affairs...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current state of affairs...

the death toll for me....

Siemens 16500
    Wolseley 700
    Aviva 1800
    Barratt 1200
    Taylor wimpey 900
    Persimmion 2000
    Bovis 400
    Redrow 550
    Bellway 370
    JCB 500

Unemployment surge worst in 16 years

The trend in the employment rate is increasing, the trend in the unemployment rate is flat and the trend in the inactivity rate is falling. There has been another increase in the number of people claiming Jobseeker's Allowance benefit. The number of job vacancies has fallen. Growth in average earnings, both excluding and including bonuses, has fallen
    hmmm
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Re: Current state of affairs...

ouch
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

hmmm nothing - the answer is simple, do not vote Labour again, ever.

11 years of Labour misrule have done this to our country. Labour's managerial incompetence is to blame and their weapon of mass destruction has been the removal of any incentive to work or to be enterprising. The lessons are clear. Regulation fails. High taxation and high spending fail.

All around us is the monument to Labour's profligacy fuelled by its penal taxation.

Labour's gluttonous public spending, coddling of failed businesses and maintenance of a massive state apparatus is doing this and it is only going to get worse.

Comment

Awww Cet you know how to cheer a girl up

I am really worried, Ive spent the entire day on the phone all Ive heard is redundancies, head count freezes, administration! And council workers are striking...right now they should just consider themsleves bloody lucky to have jobs.

Some of my favorite people are about to be made redundant and they don't even know it yet, as most of the redundancies have not been announced yet.

The conversation's Ive had today scared the **** out of me, I spent my day talking to CFO's FD's and MD's the coming months are sounding very bleak indeed

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
          And council workers are striking...right now they should just consider themsleves bloody lucky to have jobs.
          They will not lose their jobs that is why they will strike.

I know I am showing my age here, but I remember the winter of discontent. My brother had just been born and he was in Great Ormond Street hospital. I can remember us having to climb over bags and bags of rubbish just to get to the entrance.

Beer and sandwiches for the unions bosses at No.10 - that is the way this Country is going now.

Comment

Sony Ericcson to axe 2000 jobs

My Hardship Claim
            Me VS Abbey Win
            BIL HSBC Credit Card
            BIL EGG
            BIL HSBC Loan
            BIL PPI Win

Comment

I have been through this before as well and it hurts.

A week after we moved house prices crashed and my husband lost his job and I was 8 months pregnant.

dont know how we kept the house but we had clothes from jumble sales and food from market etc . In the end after months of looking he took a job for Ł3000 less than we were getting in benefits.

It is a worry and I agree with the above post . A lot is to do with world economics, work going to china etc - but the countries coffers are bare and that is down to bad money mangement - and they have the cheek to lecture us.
              "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Well I saw it coming, I was made redundant today

My Hardship Claim
                Me VS Abbey Win
                BIL HSBC Credit Card
                BIL EGG
                BIL HSBC Loan
                BIL PPI Win

Comment

:hug: awwww Mocha sorry to hear that, you okay?
                  Member of the Beagles Ł2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))) )))))
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks guys xxx
                      I'm OK just bit sad, bit of a sorry mess the country is in at the moment

My Hardship Claim
                      Me VS Abbey Win
                      BIL HSBC Credit Card
                      BIL EGG
                      BIL HSBC Loan
                      BIL PPI Win

Comment

Gosh Mocha, I am so sorry to hear of your job loss.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<hugs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> xxxxx

:cry::cry::cry:

Comment

Oh Mocha I'm sorry to hear your news ! Have you any thoughts on your way forward hun or is it too early for me to ask ?

Comment

((((((((HUGS))))))))

xxxxxXXXXxxxxx
                            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Sorry to hear that Mocha.

But you'll bounce back soon enough, I'm sure.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X