• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell witness statement help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell witness statement help

Hi ,
    I could do with advice on what i can do from Lowell witness statement.all attached.
    I had claim made against me back in September and was not sure about so requested more info with cpr18 request.
    I have only now received documents but not all in there witness statement.
    They do not and they amit they don't have a default notice,so should they of even started a claim and would this be a good anoth for the judge to dismiss there claim.
    The credit agreement has been filled in with name and address only no date or signiture.
    And a printed out copy of apperently orders and payments.
    And a number of letters they claim have sent.
    If anymore info needed please let me know.
    Any advice be great, thanks

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzECztv_QD2AZlhhb0VlUHpRNWc
    Last edited by Gord03; 29th March 2017, 18:00:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Lowell witness statement help

attachment?

Comment

Link for most paperwork added.

Comment

need to pdf them and redact personal info for peeps to see

Comment

Have blocked out all personal data ,cheers.Is it not readable.

Comment

We need to know at what stage you are re litigation.

Have you been given a date for the hearing, & a date for swapping documents?

Did you mention the s87 Default Notice (or lack of it) in your submitted defence?
            Did you request it via your CPR 18? Or if applicable, CPR 31.14?

Welcome to LB, btw
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
            gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hi charity me,
              Have a date for hearing 20th April.
              Sent my witness statement but all i could really say was about Lowell not sending any docs from my cpr18 request.
              Two day later receive Lowell's witness statement with credit agreement that looks like someone just but my name and address and account number on,there is no signature or date on it,and a photocopy of terms and conditions.
              Also a number of letters ,one stats Lowell have taken over debt and so on.

I believe i can send in more to my witness statement , is this right ? So then i would and about no default notice that they have stated in there witness statement.

Many thanks for your reply 😀

Comment

Could you clarify......
                Sent my witness statement.......
                Are you referring here to your submitted defence usually filed at court a month or so after receiving the court claim, or to a witness statement which is normally submitted shortly before the hearing date?
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Have sent Witness statement to my local court.
                  My defence was done awhile back when i received claim.
                  Sent Lowell ltd request for docs and added £1 Postal order. Had nothing from them.
                  Sent Lowell solicitors cpr18 request ,may nothing from them.
                  Excepted mediation but could not go ahead as i have not received any documents.
                  Then allocated to small claims at local court.
                  Had to send in witness statement before 21st march,so i did that, it stated i requested all documents but have not received anything.
                  Then i get Lowell's witness statement with documents that i have put in the link in first post,they do not have a default notice in there bundle and admitted in there witness statement they do not have one.
                  Hope this bit more info and many thanks for your time.
                  Last edited by Gord03; 29th March 2017, 21:33:PM.

Comment

Were you given a date by which all documents are to be filed at court & sent to other parties?
                    Or perhaps by XX days (usually 14) before the hearing?
                    CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Had to be in 21st march ,month before court day.
                      Sent mine 17th march recorded delivery and didn't receive Lowell's till the 20th march.

Comment

Ok

Did you mention the lack of a s87 Default Notice in your defence?
                        Their WS certainly makes special mention & gives an explanation for the missing document.

Btw, is it your intention to personally appear at the hearing?
                        CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Only lack of all docs i sent in but now having received docs can i send to court more about they have no default notice.
                          Yes will be intending myself.
                          What is your views,many thanks.

Comment

Did you mention the lack of a s87 Default Notice in your defence?
                            Specifically.
                            CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Yes in my defense I mentioned lack of all documents , including lack of default notice.tomorrow i can send you what i sent for defense and witness statement. Thanks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X