• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortgage charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mortgage charges

No need to be nervous, although I realise it is easy to feel that way.

Your claim is brought on a very simple premise and is well below the threshold for anything other than a Small Claims Track claim, meaning the risk of costs is probably negligible. However, you should be aware that all litigation carries risk, but the truth is, the most you are likely to risk here is some time and perhaps a hundred pounds or so in fees.

There is still another week to go before you need to file your claim, so there is time to work on your PoC.

Comment

Hi

Sorry for the delay but have been caught up with other things.

I did contact FOS out of curiosity and UCB had not been told that my complaint was in final stages and I have this in writing ....just incase needed.

Right I now need to get on with the POC's but must admit to not knowing where to start.

All help gratefully recieved.

Comment

Hi Grimbell

Have you manage to send your POC, did you eventually hear from the FOS!

xx

Comment

Hi

Have not done anything as I don't know where t start with the POC's.

I did contact the FOS who said they have NOT spoken to UCB but can't tell me when they would be able to allocate the complaint!

Comment

I claimed from TMB and got all my charges back, plus 8% interest plus the redemption fee (or at least a large proportion of it).

Their first reply said they would refund a minimal amount, my refusal to accept resulted in getting paid out.

Eezypeezy in this case.

jax

Comment

Hi jax

Well done that's great. Unfortunately UCB do not fold so easily and have gone as far as the court steps before, which is why I initially sent my complaint to the fos but that was over a year ago!

Comment

Hiya GB

I will try and find some help for you.

xx

Comment

Thanks. I am just not sure what bits of legal stuff to put in. I know I am reclaiming unfair charges but I know this company do like to fight.

Comment

Did you ever take this any further....an update as what the current sittuation is would be appreciated.

Ta xx

Comment

Eee Tuts you're on a mission with these mortgage fees aren't you ............??

Go girl!!

Comment

Jax we have been charged a fortune in charges and our New Years Resolution is to to go and get them all back.

xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X