• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

first utility collecting on a voided bill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: first utility collecting on a voided bill

Yeyyy for the new meters - should make it easier for you to point out FU's future cock ups, if nothing else.

Include the broken appt on 17th March in your complaint - if you haven't heard back from the CEO's office, write again and add everything new that has happened.

BT have just been told off big time for messing people about so a gentle nudge that you'll be taking this to the energy ombudsman might help.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Surely this message needs a domain t to ofgem who are regulator for fuel. Although this shower are apparently not regulated by the FCA there are ofcom rules and a complaint there might be useful. Recording the conversation would be useful. When they say this conversation may be recorded turn your reply recorder on and say "likewise", now they have been informed that the conversation is being recorded.

Comment

ofgem won't get involved because we are not at deadlock according to fu, but I have a nice little store of emails (for future ref, FU do NOT like the term must be in writing for some reason, neither do LCS!) which are as we speak winging their little way to Ofgem! as 8 weeks finished officially today
        PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

So, today I got an email saying they had added a £55 gesture of goodwill, that I did not agree to beforehand, as this should be adequate.

WRONG!

This doesn't even cover the promised payments in their charter for failure to cancel an appointment and failure to email when promised. (a total of at least £75 so far) plus the fact they sent my account to a DCA whilst on a payment plan! If they think I am accepting that they have another think coming!!

I have emailed back asking them to stop insulting my intelligence and making descions on my behalf

Bloody nerve!!
          PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

ok Sooooooo,

I have had a lovely chat with OFGEM, then openly laughed at the amount I was offered!!

I will mark the definate amounts in green but was told the other stuff I should think of an amount - these will be in black.

Feedback please

Payment owed due to failed promise :
            Email- £20
            Appointment not cancelled when requested - £20
            Appointment not made when promised: £20
            Being illegally passed to a debt collection agency (admitted by customer payments team) - £80 (£46.99 to send to dca plus compensation)
            Distress at missing family event - £60 (even thought a million wouldn't compensate for missing a memorial weekend to my Aiden.
            Refusal to set up payment plan at a reasonable amount- £20

I think that's reasonable? what do you think?

Callie

Comment

Hmm, Yes the idea is really cool. Interestingly, such a thing will work in all countries, or not? The fact that in Russia some programs may not receive certain access rights, probably due to our ip, or else of something.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X