So my set aside application against a default judgement received has been sent from Northampton Court to Milton Keynes.

Can I apply to Milton Keynes for them to send it to Oxford or back to Northampton, I don't want to go to Milton Keynes as I cannot get there. How to I apply to transfer it to another court?