• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Warrant for arrest !!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warrant for arrest !!!!!!!

The only paperwork they gave me was a card with something on, it was from the court, I'll be home in half an hour if I could send it to you

- - - Updated - - -

No I don't have a social worker, I have a support worker tho

Comment

OK hun, let us know what the paperwork says when you're home xx

Give that support worker a call! There should definitely exist channels to support you, finding them is the tricky thing these days. Do you have a partner?
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

ooooh one last question, which court is involved please?
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

I think it was dealt at Leigh but they told me to go to manchester

Comment

It wasn't a bailiff it was the court ceo whatever they are

Comment

Court Enforcement Officer = new name for bailiff

Comment

Originally posted by Mummyof5. View Post
                Hi could I have some advice please, I was fined a year or so ago for no tv license, the fine was being taken straight from my benefits. I came off benefits a few months back so the fine stopped being paid.

I received a letter a month or so back and ignored it, burying my head as usual, last week at 8am 2 men turned up at my house. They were here with a arrest warrant and wanted me to pay the fine in full. I didn't have it so they gave me until tomorrow to pay.

I still don't have it so I was going to go to court and hand myself in but I have a 2 week old baby and nobody to look after her, my other 4 children are in school all day and I'm scared that they will keep me in all day and I will miss pick up time.

The man who came last week told me I wasn't allowed to take the baby to court with me and I would have to get her minded if I was going to hand myself in but I really have nobody to turn to nor the money to pay the fine in full.
                should I just take a chance and turn up at court with the baby ??
                You have said in a post a short while ago that the notice that you received was from the court. Are you certain that the card was not from a bailiff company? I think that you also mentioned that you telephoned the court. Have you checked the telephone number to see that it was the court that you spoke with (and not the enforcement company).

If it is the case that the card is from the court, then you really do not have a lot to worry about. All the court will be wanting is to know the reason WHY you have defaulted and depending on the amount outstanding, and your present financial position, the court may even remit (write off) some of the fine. You will be required to complete a Statement of Means MC100 ( I will post a link in a few moments).

Comment

Originally posted by Mummyof5. View Post
                  Hi could I have some advice please, I was fined a year or so ago for no tv license, the fine was being taken straight from my benefits. I came off benefits a few months back so the fine stopped being paid. I received a letter a month or so back and ignored it, burying my head as usual.
                  Sorry, I forgot to ask:

How much was the fine?
                  How much was paid back?
                  The letter that you received a month ago....who was it from?

Comment

Could well be this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civili...cement_officer

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X