Thread: Ccj claim form defence help please

• Display

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Default Ccj claim form defence help please

Hi, Im new to this forum so trying to get some advice about my current situation.

I have received a CCj claim form from Northampton county court business centre which says that a claimant HOIST PORTFOLIO HOLDINGS 2 LTD have claimed £1635.62 plus costs, equaling total £1820.62 for the original creditor MKDP LLP (EX LLOYDS BANKING GROUP) for overdrawn sums not repaid.

I have contacted all 3 credit reference agencies, and they say that the debt dropped off my credit files on 14/01/2017 - as the default date was 13/01/2011. I have NOT made any payments or acknowledged this debt since the default, so under the limitations act, it should be statute barred.

On the Particulars of claim, (shown as an attachment so you can see it) it dates the interest from 15/03/2011 - 15/03/2017 (the date the CJ claim was issued) so I wonder why the claimant has listed 6 years from 15/03/2011, and not 6 years from the default date which was 14/01/2011?

I have submitted an AOS to the court using the money claims online service, and now need to word my defence for the court.

Can anyone help with this? - What wording should I use in my letter?

Also, What is the process from now on after my defence is received at the court?

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Liam
    Attached Images Attached Images

Similar Threads

1. Court Claim Form- SCS Law, Claiming for £1200- unsure on defence, help!
    By samtatterz in forum Parking - Live Court Claims
    Replies: 5
    : 21st March 2017, 19:30:PM
  2. Ccj claim form defence help please
    By liamm in forum Welcome Forum
    Replies: 12
    : 19th March 2017, 21:15:PM
  3. Claim form defence wording and next steps.
    By coys67 in forum Received a Court Claim?
    Replies: 19
    : 13th January 2016, 18:07:PM
  4. Form N9b - Defence and Counterclaim - Defend County Court Claim / Response Pack
    By Amethyst in forum County Court Forms and Guidance
    Replies: 0
    : 17th March 2015, 11:03:AM
  5. Help with defence claim form
    By skinszo in forum Money & Debt
    Replies: 0
    : 18th November 2013, 11:08:AM