I wanted to ask for advice on filling out a court form fee ex160.

On the form it asks "Married or living with someone and sharing an income".

I do live with a working partner, but we DO NOT share an income.

Basically we do not share a bank account, he works.

I am on benefits so my income is separate from his in total.

I also don't know how much he earns anyway.

We don't have our names jointly on any bills apart from the council tax as you have to list who's living at the address.

What do I put on the form!?

The debt is in my name not his.