So I sent form bk to court saying It was defaulted and I had no idea because they didn't have my address so I had no notifications I was willing to start up the £1 a month again but have had no response is it worth sending cca to the pra group or there solicitors in the mean time its my debt but cannot pay more than £1 a month that's what I told the courts and pra group in on ESA and own nothing so can't pay more has anyone got anymore advise thanks in advance.