Thread: Tennents rights

• Display

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Default Tennents rights

Hi
    I I received a letter telling me I had 2 months to vacate my flat. I took this to the council and they wrote to the landlady stating that the document was not legal because it did not mention

Section 21 Notice for a Periodic Assured Shorthold Tenancy commencing before 1 October 2015
    And she had not bonded my deposit.

The landlady sent me a second letter. with a cheque for my deposit but this was rejected a second time because she still hadn't included the line
    Section 21 Notice for a Periodic Assured Shorthold Tenancy commencing before 1 October 2015

but the council also mention that the letter should be hand written. Why should it be hand written. Layers, courts and judges don't hand write documents?

Mentions
    182 Post(s)

Default Re: Tennents rights

hi

but the council also mention that the letter should be hand written. Why should it be hand written. Layers, courts and judges don't hand write documents?
    I have never heard that, have served a few section 21s as well. It needs to be signed, but thats about it.

There are other items related to serving and the validity of section 21 notices,the deposit, but that depends on the start date of the tenacy. when did it start

Is there any arrears as well
    crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even