• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter from Restons Solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Letter from Restons Solicitors

Originally posted by Papu3430 View Post
    Hello deep whats update now of ur reston solicitor .. i am in same situation received financial statements request and date is passed out and dont know what to do.
    Hi there, I never heard anything more from them

Comment

Ok deeep please read my short story i am really upset and dont understand what i have in my hands what i can do i dont want to fill financial statements.

Comment

Here is my thread just really new on this fourm trying to learn these cabot amd cca ca etc etc i have no idead what these things are totally zero how to deal this in this country.

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...cial-statement

Comment

I was advised not to reply to the form asking for my financial info and employer. Instead I wrote a letter asking for more details (but don't acknowledge the debt). You can say something like,

"Thank you for your recent letter of (date). Unfortunately, I can't find any details which correspond with the info you have provided.
          In order for me to investigate, please send a copy of the original agreement plus T&Cs, together with a detailed breakdown of the stated amount owed"

Comment

Great idea so you mean i should gain the time. To get complete six year... but i understand where u coming from after reading ur whole thread.....any way just to let u know this year dec 2017 this default will get 6 year age.. so after that they cant do any thing rite ?...this default at the moment is not 6 year old. Its nearly now few months left to get six year.

Comment

Originally posted by Papu3430 View Post
              Great idea so you mean i should gain the time. To get complete six year... but i understand where u coming from after reading ur whole thread.....any way just to let u know this year dec 2017 this default will get 6 year age.. so after that they cant do any thing rite ?...this default at the moment is not 6 year old. Its nearly now few months left to get six year.
              After six years they can no longer take you to court. They might write back and say they don't have to send you the info as you should already have it (this is what they did with me), but you can ignore that as it isn't true.

Comment

Hello deep .

Onw more thing i have received another letter week ago i think 10th ot 12th june and reston saying to calls or contact us by 20th june to pay this etc etc money.. so now today is 20th i am looking to write a letter same as u describe ..but i am confuse where should i semd this letter.

Should i send this letter to reston ?

Or should i send this to arrow global debit collectors?
                And i can see other thread requesting cca etc etc send postal order 1 pound ..what is this ?? I am so confuse . Postal order on what name ? Post offcer person going to ask me what name you want on postal order so what so what i say ? Sorry for silly questions i am facing this first time so i really have no idea.

All i understand is i am asking them credit card agreement which i know what i did in past... so do you thin they will put me ccj now ? Because i am replying on very last day.. i just dont want ccj i am looking to get some time to gather whole amount and pay them end of story but i need to asnwer them? I hope you understand . Please let me know on above question for postal order on what name and to where etc ..

Many thanks deep

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X