• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN October 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PCN October 2011

It gets a bit complicated when you're signing up. It sends you off to register on the government gateway, then you have to go back to MCOL and put your claim and password ref in again.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you i have just finished it and got a bit lost as i had to enter 2 lots but hope i have done it right will wait for the experts advice now 😂

Comment

Hello thanks for your help. I have enrolled/registered with MCOL website i did the AOS twice as i have 2 PCN's and have read loads of threads but not sure what my defence would be. As the PCN's we issued in November 2012 so understand they have to prove who was driving and not assume it was the registered keeper then i wouldn't need to mention 'lack of signage' and things that don't apply to me as if i was (not there) not the driver i wouldn't need to be arguing that point would i ? So where do i start now how long have i got?

Comment

Ok, you should have 33 days from the date on the claim form to file a defence.

Need some details now. Do you have the pcn, signs, claim form etc ? Need to see what you have so sanitise and let me see them.

M1

Comment

Wow!! Thanks so much to do will get cracking on this tomorrow thanks M 🤓

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin77 View Post
              Hello thanks for your help. I have enrolled/registered with MCOL website i did the AOS twice as i have 2 PCN's and have read loads of threads but not sure what my defence would be. As the PCN's we issued in November 2012 so understand they have to prove who was driving and not assume it was the registered keeper then i wouldn't need to mention 'lack of signage' and things that don't apply to me as if i was (not there) not the driver i wouldn't need to be arguing that point would i ? So where do i start now how long have i got?
              What dates were the "offences"? POFA was introduced in October 2012. If on PCN was for an incident after that they can come after the keeper.

Comment

Title of my thread PCN October 2011
                But on checking the PCN"s they were both in November 2011.
                Last edited by Merlin77; 22nd March 2017, 01:10:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post

Need some details now. Do you have the pcn, signs, claim form etc ? Need to see what you have so sanitise and let me see them.
                  M1

Hello Mystery haven't got the original PCN with photo of car etc but have a few letters from BW Legal begging payment etc and just the Claim Form and another letter we received yesterday telling us they have issued a County Court Claim. As the claim form has all of the response pack with it you don't need any of that do you?
                  We never had an LBA or LBC.
                  As there are 2 of everything which is identical apart from the date and time do you need both?
                  Thanks
                  Last edited by Merlin77; 14th March 2017, 13:23:PM.

Comment

1 should be fine.

PS i think i locked your thread by accident but i have opened it again.

M1

Comment

Thank you have been trying to sort out the uploading of the documents to show you will send tomorrow.
                      Thank you

Comment

Hello Mystery 1
                        Have tried copying and editing the documents.
                        Thank you for your advice and have done the AOS twice, as the PCN's were identical except for the dates within 2 weeks of each other I only uploaded one Claim form etc. I never received a letter before claim so don't know why.
                        As the PCN's were in November 2011 and I definitely was not the driver at that time on both occasions I am not sure what my defence is and have looked at the threads as you say but don't know where to start and what happens next and how long have I got?
                        So many questions and feel that this is all too much and a bit beyond me.
                        Please advise on next step.
                        Thanks again.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello have uploaded the files for you hope i have done it right.
                          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post

M1
                            Hello Mystery not sure if my posts are getting to you but waiting for your reply on the attachments i uploaded for you.
                            Thanks again.

Comment

Edit to suit.

merlin77.rtf

M1

Comment

Thanks Mystery but it says cannot open file so what do i do now please?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X