• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Laundry for Men

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laundry for Men

How hard actually is it to put a load of washing in a washing machine (a full load - not 3 socks and a shirt and assume it's full!) without partially dying the contents?

When the washing machine has finished and the contents have indeed been partially dyed - and by contents I mean my new Next green and white striped top, how do you get these randomly dispersed blue stains out?

Yes, it has dried too. If it had still been wet I would have tried rewashing.

Also, is divorce preventable in such circumstances.

yours sincerely
    soon to be held in Belmarsh through no fault of her own.

Re: Laundry for Men

ummmm buy him some colour catcher thingies? Tell other people the random blue stains are the latest tie dye effect

Comment

Can I make a suggestion!

1) bleech it white.

2) get some green and white stripe dye.

3) dye the top with said dye, problem solved.

If that fails raid hubbies wallet and go get another top.

Good luck.
      Hod..Liam..
      Last edited by Happyolddog; 13th July 2008, 09:32:AM.
      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Amy you could try colour run remover, think most supermarkets sell it.
        Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Originally posted by scottishlass View Post
          Amy you could try colour run remover, think most supermarkets sell it.
          I would suggest removing your OH from laundry duty, it's far too complex for them IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
            2) get some green and white stripe dye.
            LMAO

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
            If that fails raid hubbies wallet and go get another top.
            This is a good suggestion, might make him more careful in future...

Gotta agree with Di tho...much as I hate to say it, it's probably easier you doing it yourself hun....saves all that time later when you have to resolve the f***..erm mess.. up he's made of it!!!

Bear in mind tho...the boys are never too young to learn - get em while they're young, far easier to train

PJ xXx

Comment

I've sorted it out, so he's still alive.

I covered the stains in Vanish, scrubbed it with a nail brush, covered it in more Vanish, scrubbed it some more, put some more Vanish on it and then washed it (with Vanish and Vanish powder) on a hot wash with loads of biological powder - thrice.

All the blue stains have gone and I am wearing it now - so he lives to see another day!

I just hope he doesn't find out that I ironed son #1s t-shirt without turning it inside out, melting the letters onto the brand new iron, which incidentally smells nice when you use it.

Vengeance will be mine when he irons his white shirt with it.

Comment

bwahahah!

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post

I just hope he doesn't find out that I ironed son #1s t-shirt without turning it inside out, melting the letters onto the brand new iron, which incidentally smells nice when you use it.

ROFLMAO you silly cow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Xena View Post
                    ROFLMAO you silly cow!!!
                    Me thinks not lol, he will take more care next time pmsl

Comment

When will you women realise, we do things wrong on purpose. That way you don`t talk to us for a wee(bliss) and you never ask us to do it again for fear of a repeated mistake.

Not as daft as we look are we lads
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post

You mean your bloke actually knows how to use an iron????? Bloody hell Amy you could make a fortune on that if you rented him out by the hour.
                        Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                          When will you women realise, we do things wrong on purpose. That way you don`t talk to us for a wee(bliss) and you never ask us to do it again for fear of a repeated mistake.

Not as daft as we look are we lads
                          SHHHHSSSHHHHH!

The male conspiracy will get you, if you keep giving out our secrets.

Next you're gonna tell them about the REAL reason for Man Flu.

Comment

I can do things 'wrong' with very little effort too.

While attempting to cook, break some things, drop the vegetables on the floor a couple of times, make sure the pasta is really soft, set fire to the radio; all of these little tricks work like a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by tomterm8 View Post
                              SHHHHSSSHHHHH!

The male conspiracy will get you, if you keep giving out our secrets.

Next you're gonna tell them about the REAL reason for Man Flu.

Hardly a secret......

Man flu is a largely pejorative term that refers to the alleged exaggerated symptoms experienced by men when suffering from flu or a cold.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X