• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI Jessops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI Jessops

Good morning,

Please can anyone help. My husband is not sure if a PPI claim complaint should be sent to Jessops, Network House, Glove Park, Marlow SL7 1EY (the finance was through First National Tricity Fiance but I believe they are no longer) or GE Money who I think have taken over.

Many thanks, grateful for any help.

Tags: None

Re: PPI Jessops

Please can anyone help? would be very grateful if you could. Just want to make sure the form goes to the correct place. Thank you

Comment

FNTF are still trading
      https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00544013
      Owned by Santander, I think.
      https://www.endole.co.uk/company/014...page=ownership
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to reply it is appreciated.

The loan application form was completed in a Jessops store (which has closed down) but First National Tricity Finance Ltd are detailed on the top of the Personal Loan application form. I am aware Jessops seem to be trading online and there is an address for them but not sure if it is the same company that used to own the stores and if the form should be sent to them or First National Tricity Finance. Please could you help? Many thanks

Comment

This is from an old thread (Sept 2012) but it does give some relevant info.
          http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...fuse-ppi-claim

Imho, it would appear that Santander might be the best 'first port of call'.
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Thank you, I will have a read.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X