• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Honeymoon separation.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honeymoon separation.

Hello to all the readers... I was married in the year 2007, and was separated on the same day, in fact on my honeymoon. We did try but this was very difficult ,so many break ups it was impossible. Finally i could take no more i filed for divorce, getting through the paperwork was very difficult for me. I was waiting to hear the news and found that the Bailiff was unable to serve. I later found out that he did not serve as he felt sorry for her tears. I had no reference to go by as she had stolen all of my files, and the court could not help me. I found a letter last week with my reference, so i emailed the court they now recognise the file. They have said they sent a letter asking me to give them an address where they can serve the papers. There is only one address that she lives at, and she never opens the door to any person unless you have rang. If you get through the gated area and knock on the door she will not open. If she is met with a stranger she will not answer to them or admit her name. How is the paperwork to be served. The papers were meant to be served in 2014. This is something that can just keep going on and on. Please help.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X