• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Delta V Crap One ***SETTLED***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta V Crap One ***SETTLED***

OK, I have had enough of these clowns, I went over my limit, or more to the point Crap One put me over my limit with their lovely charges. They hadn't been sending me statements, so I never knew when to pay by, and when I did get statements, I always paid the week before with internet banking, and for some reason my payment always hit my account the day after due date.

I sent them the don't fkin call me letter, and they said that as long as the account was with the collections dept they would call whenever they wanted. The last time they phoned, I read them my letter down the phone and a bit aboutt the telephone harassment stuff and then put the phone down. 5 mins later she called me back and said that as long as I owed them money they would call me.

All went very quiet, and today they phoned, my other half answered the phone and blasted them. And now they have just phoned again.... I said that they had had a letter from me telling them that all correspondence was to be in writing and that I was going to complain about them, their response...... we will call you again.

So gloves are off, tomorrow I get a £10 postal order and I am going to SAR them, then I am gonna bust their assess for all my charges...... and I reckon this is gonna be a good few hundred.

Rant over! thanks for letting me vent that.

Delta, I am sorry for not responding. The advice with regards to harrassment is to write down the times and dates when the phone calls are being received and if possible any number. You can contact some telephone companies and get the number blocked so they cannot do so.
    If they continue to harrass you, then you can make a complaint to the police on the basis of the letter and the log you will have of phone calls.

Comment

Hi Nattie

Have been on to the phone company but its a service that VirginMedia don't offer at the moment to all parts of the UK, and yep, they don't do it in my area! Typical.

It's the final straw in what has been a very bad day, it's just gone from bad to worse as the day has gone on.

Going to log them all and then report them, meanwhile the SAR is going off tomorrow and I am sorely tempted to CCA them too, just to put it into dispute, then while in dispute they can't do much can they?

I might just crawl into bed soon.... that can't go wrong can it!

Comment

I would put the debt into dispute NOW. What they means is that while you acknowledge there is a debt you do not accept the amount.

Comment

SAR and CCA letters duly done and printed off, will hot tail it down to the Post Office as soon as I have thrown the kids out tomorrow.

It is ok to put both of them in the same envelope? (and yes they will be going registered, infact they may even go nect day special)

Comment

Ok letter and postal orders just been sent, so they should have them on Monday.

Only went and bloomin phoned again yesterday, him picks the phone up, finds out its Crap One and shouts through to me (very loudly), 'do you want to talk to Capital One?'

I started the conversation by asking for her name and getting her to confirm the time and date, she promptly asked why I wanted that info and I told her that I was logging the calls to add them to my list for the complaint that I was putting in against them for harassment.

Told her again to remove the number and she said 'you need to write to Captial One about that' (???) so I asked if she works for CO and she said yes, so I said right well you will do then, you can represent your company when it comes to bullying and harassing people but you can't represent them when the shoe is on the other foot, what's the matter is this not in your script?'

The I said 'for your information, any further calls from your company will be recorded and used as eveidence against you'

Then I hung up.

Him says to me.... 'go get em and kick their butts!'

So I am going to, and I am going to claim CI, so am gonna need a lot of help and hand holding with that! now I just wait for the statements etc

Comment

Jeez there is some bad tempered people on here!!!!!!!!

pmsl

Comment

No we are all laid back kind of chappies, its the financial institutions that make us a wee bit upset.

Bankers, the whole flippin lot of em!

Comment

Well have checked the RM website today and my letter to them has been signed for, so the account is now in dispute. I am somewhat surprised that they haven't plagued me with phone calls today, especially given that normally a 'do not call' to them translates into ring the phone off the hook.

So tick tock

12 + 2 days and counting for the CCA
                  40 days and counting for the SAR

Comment

Ooooh 3 days gone.

Question..... I am supposed to make this month's payment by the 10th, do I still make it?

Comment

I would make it, also, assuming they don't come up with the goods RE: The CCA, I would also put the money aside every month that you would normally pay them, for the simple reason that they may find the CCA later on, then they can go to court and get the debt reinstated (not sure if that's the correct term). At least then you'll have the money to pay them.

HTH

Matt

Comment

Ok, thought it may be a good idea to pay them.

Waiting for the response to my SAR too, gonna claim back all those charges that they have put on.

Comment

They are not bad Delta. a lot easier than Barclaycard anyway. They defend and payout, they also shove what they think they owe you on your account so just watch for that. Enaid.x

Comment

Better not stick on my card, it's only got a 200 limit and I reckon they are going to owe me loooooooooots more than that!

Comment

Make sure you request payment by cheque Delta, from when you send the prelim, otherwise they'll just give you a nice "in credit" balance on your credit card!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X