Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: URGENT HELP PLEASE CPR 31.14 request non compliance

• Display
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE CPR 31.14 request non compliance

Yes, received HMRC letter, Clamant has 28 days to respond, bearing in mind they didn't answer CPR 31.14 request what is likelihood of what will happen now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good luck warwick 65 not sure if I asked just you or the whole thread!

Mentioned
    786 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by repunzel223 View Post
    Defence submitted, thank you for all your help. What happens now then please?
    You'll either get a reply to defence from the claimant or a directions questionnaire from them or the court.

M1
    ********************************Signature********* ************************

Private messages are off as all help on this site is on board.

Please note i am now pretty much without access/time to help 5 days a week. Others will hopefully help you.

I can only help with what you tell me. Post up information (other than names and addresses!).

I NEVER enter any appeals or court documentation on your behalf. This is your responsibility.

Upload images to your thread like this .Email kati@legalbeagles.info if you can't upload images/documents. She doesn't own a crystal ball as far as i'm aware so link to your thread or tell her how to find it !

If you want to tell someone YOU were driving, go to confession.

I,I,I,I,I,I should be avoided unless you are Jim Diamond.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Good luck warwick 65 not sure if I asked just you or the whole thread!
    You asked the thread but I know how frustrating it is when it seems no one answers although I am sure people do read it

Really all you can do is wait and see. If you have got a MOCOL account I would check it every couple of weeks to see what the status is- it should say where it is at.

As I say, my defence goes in soon, I think I have 6 days for the deadline although I am looking to get it in by Monday at the latest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Original creditor sent SAR request back with PO said I have to nie send it to their solicitor!

Mentioned
    566 Post(s)

Original creditor sent SAR request back with PO said I have to nie send it to their solicitor!
    May I just check something with you

The CCA Request should have gone to the Claimant which is Cabot (who currently owns the debt).

The CPR 31.14 Request should have gone to the Claimant's solicitors which are Shoosmiths.

The Subject Access Request should have gone to the original creditor which was the Bank of Scotland.

So I'm not sure why your SAR (to Bank of Scotland) was rejected asking you to send it to their solicitors as per your previous post.

Is it possible that instead your CCA Request to Cabot was rejected in a letter telling you to send it to their solicitors? I see that happen a lot. If so it won't make any difference to your valid CCA Request (if it was a valid request).

Di
    I am a Litigation Executive at Joanna Connolly Solicitors a firm which specializes in consumer credit.

This forumís site rules donít allow me to give advice by PM but if you need to contact me please email di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk . Our initial advice is always free.

Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability. If you are unsure please seek formal legal guidance or contact your local citizens advice bureau at https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, sorry I was on my phone I meant CCA request. Not understanding why Cabot sent it back, shouldn't they have the original agreement

Mentioned
    566 Post(s)

Not understanding why Cabot sent it back, shouldn't they have the original agreement
    Just be happy that they don't

Di
    I am a Litigation Executive at Joanna Connolly Solicitors a firm which specializes in consumer credit.

This forumís site rules donít allow me to give advice by PM but if you need to contact me please email di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk . Our initial advice is always free.

Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability. If you are unsure please seek formal legal guidance or contact your local citizens advice bureau at https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok so its been over 35 days now and have heard nothing from the defence, there is no response online. What happen's now please?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I believe that the claim is now stayed and could remain that way for ever or not.

If they want to lift the stay they will have to pay a fee

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)

ring the court Monday and ask them for up date likely they will say as suggested Stayed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12