• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PRA Group and CCJ's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRA Group and CCJ's

Hi,

Just thought I'd run past you for comment the SAR letter before I post it:

My Name
    My Address

MBNA Limited
    PO Box 1004
    Chester Business Park
    Wrexham Road
    Chester
    CH4 9WW

Dear Sir or Madam

Subject access request

Re: My name – MBNA Account Noxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please supply the information about me I am entitled to under the Data Protection Act 1998 relating to:

· Details of the above account between 29.06.2006 and 31.10.2009
    · Copies of all correspondence between 31.10.2009 & 29.02.2012

If you need any more information from me, or a fee, please let me know as soon as possible.

It may be helpful for you to know that a request for information under the Data Protection Act 1998 should be responded to within 40 days.

If you do not normally deal with these requests, please pass this letter to your Data Protection Officer. If you need advice on dealing with this request, the Information Commissioner’s Office can assist you and can be contacted on 0303 123 1113 or at ico.org.uk

Yours faithfully,

My Name.

Your valuable feedback would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X