• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

missing dog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: missing dog

Thanks SC
    Jane also sends her thanks.

Enjoy your weekend in the land of song (and my birth place if you visit Harlech!!!!!!!!!!)

Comment

hope you find your dog des8. How is his brother doing.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=108626]Teegee[/MENTION].
        His brother is thankfully now beginning to perk up.
        It might sound odd to those without animals, but until recently he was exhibiting all the signs of depression.
        In the first few weeks he would take his toys and drop them on his brothers bed, and then go and look out the window to the paddock where they used to run & play.
        Up till now he hasn't gone out there, and has been "satisfied" with just road work on a lead..... not typical saluki behaviour, but we are hoping he will continue to improve.
        We will possibly buy a companion for him next spring.

Comment

Ashar is now officially on Instagram

Truth be told I forgot I had it! Oh the pleasures of a insistent publisher!!

I knew it would come in handy one day!! The saluki fancier page (or whatever you call it) has shared him too
          PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

The Daughter (aka She-brat) has offered to share Ashar on snapchat and have her loonies (i mean FRIENDS) share it too!
            PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

Thank her for us both please, SC

Comment

Will do

We are dog lovers ourselves and know what it would feel like if our Waggytails went missing!

Chin up love, we will find him, I know it!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X