• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Primark shoplift DBS check

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Primark shoplift DBS check

Hi yes it is x

Comment

Sorry I moved the thread down to the right forum so others in similar positions would see it, forgetting you'd have to register to post xxx Thank you xxx

While you wait for someone to come say if anything has happened other than pointless letters, you can see all the letters to come... The Scary Letters.... RLP
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you very much!! I'm just worried about court or letters or getting a bad credit history because of ignoring will this happen x

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Hi again I have had my second letter from rlp now and was wondering if anyone that's going through this could tell me how there getting on please x
          I hope they are getting on with their lives, and not allowing these lowlife to affect them.

Note that the letter does not include the one option which matters:
          "Ignore us (RLP) completely"

Comment

Could ignoring it effect my credit score x

Comment

Not at all.

The only way it could affect your credit score would be if they took you to court and got a CCJ against you, and you didn't pay it within 28 days of judgment.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi I was being stupid and stole £98 worth of stuff from primark first time was a mistake the police took my details and said would send me a fine I signed a thing saying I wouldn’t do it again will it show on my dbs check

Comment

Mica

You are not being fined by the police.
                  You will be sent a letter by a civil recovery firm (RLP probably) demanding an amount of money (about £150-200) for invented losses. This letter, although threatening, should be ignored.

What exactly did the police say?
                  It is unlikely that the incident will be shown on a standard basic DBS check.
                  Enhanced check might show it
                  A lot depends on your occupation and the police

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X