Thread: Suspended need answers

• Display
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Suspended need answers

Hi, I hope someone can help me and give me some answers.
    I have been suspended whist my employer carries out an investigation and I have a few issues already. When I was suspended I was told to hand over my work badge and locker key buy my issue is that I was made to empty my locker and I was wondering if this is normal procedure for suspension? I felt like by doing that they had already made up their mind. The second issue was that I asked for the meeting minutes and a lot of what was said is missing from the notes and there are quite a lot of mistakes. I hope someone can help. Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default Re: Suspended need answers

Quote Originally Posted by Wainey View Post
    Hi, I hope someone can help me and give me some answers.
    I have been suspended whist my employer carries out an investigation and I have a few issues already. When I was suspended I was told to hand over my work badge and locker key buy my issue is that I was made to empty my locker and I was wondering if this is normal procedure for suspension? I felt like by doing that they had already made up their mind. The second issue was that I asked for the meeting minutes and a lot of what was said is missing from the notes and there are quite a lot of mistakes. I hope someone can help. Thanks
    Clearing out your locker does not presuppose guilt or innocence. It assumes that what is in your locker are your personal items and things that you are entitled to have in your possession.

If you say that notes are not correct, then you say so. In writing. Either correct the notes and return them to the employer, or write a list of amendments that toy would like to see made and send that to them. They are not obliged to make any changes, but you have on record that you objected to the content.