• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was the very first date for the manchester do next weekend? if so i've found out why all the hotels were full!

Comment

I know we changed the date for Hedgey which was better for all really. It was Manchester Festival this weekend. To be honest i will go anytime but I do prefer when our Tilly is in respite so no pressure on HO. I will not make it a case of I can't if it's not this date though, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
        lol, sure i ve been here before

August is the Dark Sides meet, although most of the people going are here anyway, and by most of the people i mean hedgy enaid and me, so we could just hijack that...lol
        Great, so I dont count then........... lol lol. might have to chuck meee rattle out of the pram again. Lol Lol.

On account of yours, hedge and Enaids do is in Manc in Early august, thats why I was planning a later one for Late august or even September in Leeds or wherever. Two distinctly different things.......... lol lol . Stop confusing me IKEA. Lol Lol Lol xxxx Im already pretty befuddled as it is most days.
        Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
        Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
        Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
        Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
        Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
        Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1
        A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
          OK looks like we got a few willing to brave Leeds, now the easy bit - dates

Any but the last weekend in September for me please (but the 22nd is the weekend of my birthday so you can all buy me a drink or 6 if you wish!)
          That is the one I went off and said it suited me, 11th August is the Peterborough do from here, 11th august is the manchester do from over there. That is all.

Comment

So....somewhere in Leeds, 22nd September, is it a date all those in favour say YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Comment

Eye!

Comment

Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
                Great, so I dont count then........... lol lol. might have to chuck meee rattle out of the pram again. Lol Lol.

On account of yours, hedge and Enaids do is in Manc in Early august, thats why I was planning a later one for Late august or even September in Leeds or wherever. Two distinctly different things.......... lol lol . Stop confusing me IKEA. Lol Lol Lol xxxx Im already pretty befuddled as it is most days.
                If i remember correctly YOU started the thread over there, and all i was saying was that why dont we have a meet in Manchester on that date from Here as none seems to be interested over there.
                If that makes sense

Comment

Put me down for a possible YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

Will have to see what I can sort out and what himself is doing, actually just checked his rota, he is off that weekend, so I can bring my toy boy with me (just as well really cos he is down for doing the driving, unless we do it by train, mmmm gonna have to have a wee think on that and chat to hims.

Also gonna have to sweet talk his mommy into babbysitting for us.

Comment

are you not on the manchester one PKEA?

Comment

OK do i change the thread title then?

I'd love to do Manchester

a) if it had nothing to do with 'the other side'

b) if it wasn't the same day as Peterborough

But if anyone fancies meeting for a pint on one of these lovely summer evenings - let me know.

Comment

Jeez I am meeting Hedgey in the Print works 11th August as far as I know this is the CAG Manchester do I don't even know if any one else is coming. I would also like to add my name to a list of peeps going to Leeds on
                        22nd Sept for a LB do and would love to be there, Enaid

Comment

Okey
                          I'm on CAG one in Manchester on August 11th
                          and I'm fine wtih LB in Leeds in September
                          (prob gonna cost me though as the wife will want to come LOL)

Comment

tis ok I do 3 in a bed

Comment

Will mention it to him what hinks he should be obeyed when he drags his butt out of bed tomorrow afternoon, and then will set it in stone, so don't you dare go changing the date!

May have found us another member, it's a guy on another forum that I go on that seems to be playing games with a bank at the moment (and from the sounds of it having a lot of fun too), so I dropped him an email and told him about this place, so we shall see....................

Comment

22nd Sept In Leeds is fine by me,

Where in Leeds, never been drinking there before

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X