• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears we have a bit of a blip here, If I try to remove them I get twice as many so I'm not even gonna try!

Comment

whhooooooooo! never mind 22nd would be great for me, my daughter is in respite that weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
        Don't go without me PKEA or yer in deep doodaa !
        Are we going to have Breakfast in Leeds as well?

Comment

Depends how the first one goes!!!!!!!! pmsl

Comment

ill be there unfortunately....lololololol you all love it....

xxx
            Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
            For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
            And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

Ok You buy the forst round and Ile bring the cups

Paul

Comment

lol I like it Paul...

Out of noseyness.... Youre using snake pass? Are you from Nottinghamshire somewhere?

x

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthie View Post
                  lol I like it Paul...

Out of noseyness.... Youre using snake pass? Are you from Nottinghamshire somewhere?

x
                  I'm from Hyde, Manchester.

Comment

Oh right, I use snake pass to get to Manc.... I got confused about where we are meeting lol sorry.... Leeds.... thats M1 north somewhere isnt it...

x

Comment

Lol Lol Lol. Well we can make it closer to Manc if thats better for everybody. And what month are we now talking 22nd August or September ??? Im getting lost.

All vote please. Fendy xxxxxxxxxx
                      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1
                      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

22nd September is fine for me.

Comment

Okies, me too. Anybody else ?? August or September ????

Fendy xxx ????
                          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1
                          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

lol, sure i ve been here before

August is the Dark Sides meet, although most of the people going are here anyway, and by most of the people i mean hedgy enaid and me, so we could just hijack that...lol

Comment

I have to go on the manchester one PKEA even if it's only me and Hedgey i promised. I will not let her down now. I will be able and would love to come on the 22nd Sept to Leeds but will have to stay over as long as i have someone to stay with, by that I mean in a Hotel and in a single room

Comment

Ile be going to the Manchester one as well, but will prob drive to the Leeds one and stay sober (OH MY GOD!!!! I swore) and drive home

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X