• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

lowell group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowell group

Hi guys, basically 3 4 years ago somebody had done identity fraud to me taking out around 5 contract phones without my knowledge 1 day i started to recieve letters from numerous phone companys (vodafone ee o2 etc) i had managed to sort them out with the companys after some time i sent letters off emails all sorts but 3 are really not giving in its not really letters im getting from 3 but from this lowell group ive contacted 3 numerous times to explain it wasnt me taking out this contract ive just been ignoring the letters for 2 years recently they started sending them again and it says they are looking to take legal action and today ive recieved a letter from Cohen Cramer i think thier solicotars and there basically saying pay the £646 you owe in 14 days if not legal action will be taken i really dont know what to do if any of you guys out there could gove me some suggestions that would be great
    thank you for taking the time out to read my thread guys
    Tags: None

Re: lowell group

Hi Asi, Sounds like a pain in the bum, I suspect your credit file will be suffering with this too. Have you reported this ID fraud to the police or just to the companies involved? Do you have anything in writing from the companies confirming the action they have taken , that you can use as evidence to send over to Cohens ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X