• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrow Global HELP!

You could offer them a very low F&F to put this to bed forever if you are fed up with waiting for the next letter.

Comment

Re: Arrow Global HELP!

Good point but when they originally took over the alleged debt, in late 2013, I offered them 50% and they said they would not accept anything lower than 90%. I had tried with Santander as well and they refuse 75% just a few weeks before they sold it on to Arrow for a pittance. I managed to negotiate settlements with all my other debts at this time but they refused. I had been paying £ 10 pm but when I realised they would not entertain any form of settlement I suppose I just ‘toughed up’. The entry on my CF and their demands were for a MasterCard with a start date of 2006.
      I sent them a SAR in February 2014 and they did not produce anything until March 2015. Then they supplied a store card agreement from 1994 and account details I did not recognise. I then discovered by trawling through the pages the file was in relation to an account for a MRS xxxxxxx in xxxxxxxxx.
      So, they did not reply to my SAR in a timely manner; I think waiting a year is a bit much even if they are not the OC and then to send a store card agreement from 1994 on which they had scribbled over the original acc. Number and hand written in the MasterCard number and written ‘MasterCard’ in biro by the amended number! They included pages of transactions for a completely different person.
      I am just angry that they feel they can throw any old s**** at me with a list of threats. I think I will have to put up with them until they file with the court and then I can actually fight them, or at least try!
      Ah well, It’s Friday, for once the wind isn’t wrecking the garden and it’s only 8 hours ‘till wine o’clock!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
      ~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X