• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

"Urgent" help PCH car lease

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Urgent" help PCH car lease

I have had a car from wheels4sure
    32 month lease.
    Ends February 2018

I had an email the other day saying I have had an audit done on my account and have missed several payments, first two months in 2015 and two in 2016 and then January and February this year (now payed January and February) for this year.
    They also said i did not pay all the initial payment when i picked the car up ( have now proved to them that I have and they are happy with this)

So Saturday went to go out and they have disarmed my car.
    Phoned the car company and the department who deals with it is not open at weekends only the sales dept is open so I email the general manager who emailed me, and I told
    Him I am unable to clear the arrears today but can affors the monthly payments for the car what can we sort out out for he arrears, his reply was just,

I'm affeaid we are going have to come and collect the car, please let me confirm your number so my fleet team can collect your key and your car as soon as possible.

I know this is 100% my fault bad with money, bury my head in the sand, and had a redundancy in the middle.

When I got the car I singed there paperwork and they didn't start taking money untill two months after I picked the car up. Never called or sent a letter.

So the point I'm getting at I have had no letters in the post nothing just an email saying you owe us several months payments, dating back to when you first picked the car up, it feels like they have let me get behind and will not work with me to sort It. And now saying they need to collect the car.

Will I be best send them a voulentary vr ( if I can with a Pch )
    Or just let them come and collect it.
    Also can I offer to drop the car off so I they don't sting me with collection charge.

I think it is best for me to give the car back. Since getting the car I have moved out of home and had a baby.
    Already had bad credit so they was my only choice to pay £315 a month for a basic model Hyundai i30.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X