• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim form - Lowell Portfolio / Lowell solicitors.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claim form - Lowell Portfolio / Lowell solicitors.

I made a post in another section which doesn't appear to be attracting any replies...so I thought it might help if I posted here? Sorry if I end up irritating anyone!

Hello everyone, I was wondering whether I could engage some help / advice.

A few years ago, T-Mobile started overcharging their clients on their telephone bills, there's been press releases about this. Admittedly, I don't know if my mother was included in the cohort of over charged. My mother had a contract with them @15£ a month. One month, T-Mobile randomly sent her a bill for ~200£.

Basically, she is adamant she didn't make or use her phone to that value. We attempted to resolve the matter with T-Mobile by asking them to send an itemised bill, which they refused/ failed to send.

Fast forward two years and multiple different agencies trying to collect the debt, lowell have sent a county court claim and I am just wondering what our options are. Shall we pay or fight this one?

I figured it'd be relevant to mention - my mother acknowledges she owes some money ie the 15£ monthly line rental. However, not the amount being claimed.

That in mind, do I submit full defense or partial debt?

Any help appreciated. Claim form attached.
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X