• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Jjay89 v Link Financial Limited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jjay89 v Link Financial Limited

My only raised eyebrow comes from the statement that their total figure is "(inclusive of interest)" which appears to be at the value of £100.
    Think I misunderstood you on that bit - is the interest £100 ?

Maybe scan in the doc ( saves trying to guess )

My mind works in the same way as yours Jjay - it has to be your decision, it sounds like you're rather hankering after easy route though.... It's never easy as you never know what would happen if you took the other route ( continuing with your defence ). There are issues with their claim, whether they are fatal or not and whether you can argue that successfully in court I don't know.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Jjay89 v Link Financial Limited

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
      I can't agree with that statement

Di
      Which part would you disagree with, the first part or the second part about legal assignment and being listed on the Claim form?
      If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      LEGAL DISCLAIMER
      Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
      X