• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking charge notice pcn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking charge notice pcn

Hi i wonder if anyone can help me on a parking charge matter. I parked at a car park in Birmingham last week. At the car park it stated that there is free parking for one hour. However as i thought it would take me longer then the one hour i decided to pay for the extra parking. On the parking notice i was given an number for Glasgow 0141 4040000 which i called and keyed in the parking site number that was provided on the signboard. I gave them my bank card details and car registration and even time of what time i will leave at 230pm. Thinking all is well i started to do my shopping as it was 10am.
    Unable to find what i was looking for i left the car park 1hour and 26mins later. Bearing in mind that one hour was free parking. Despite me thinking i paid till 230pm i thought at least i wont be in trouble for not paying a ticket for parking. However today i received a letter stating i didn't pay an for the 26mins over stay they are charging me £100. Or £60 if i pay within a week.

Can someone advice me what i can do? As i have the txt msg confirming that my phone car and card were registered for parking. However on the letter it states that no payment was made. I rang the number i was given when i parked up and i have had no answer.

Please advise me what to do?

Many thanks

Sai
    Tags: None

Re: Parking charge notice pcn

Which company ?

M1

Comment

The letter i received just says Parking charge pcn says the payment needs to be made to the Civil Enforcement office Horton House. Or pay via online to Www.ce-service.co.uk.

Comment

appeals@ce-service.co.uk

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...521#post636521

Appeal using that email and the templates. Make sure yyou say the driver paid and enclose a picture of the confirmation.

M1

Comment

Unfortunately the payment hadnt gone through. When i got home i received a txt saying my cars not logged in and i need to contact the number that i called before. I tried to call the number if two separate occasion but i had no answer, so i thought maybe the text was an error as i called them twice on site. First time when i called i didn't get to registered properly. But 2nd time i did everything they required. Would this template still be ideal?

Comment

Save copies of those texts in a safe place. This is not the first I have heard of a payment apparently going through successfully but then being failed after the event.

Comment

Thank you for reassurance. I will send them the letter and keep you posted.

Comment

Yes it'll be fine. Just adapt the reasoning to suit. They will probably reject. The most important thing is not to identify the driver. Their notice to keeper is fatal if they do not identify the driver.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X