• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

social services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• social services

Hi there everyone as you can see i am new,

but i am desperate for advice my grandson and his girldriend had a baby mum is 16 dad 18 baby now 1 they were moved into sheltered housing because her mum chucked them out thinking it would get them a flat,,,, the girlfriend got a bit to friendly with one of the other fathers in there, it turned quite horrid, allegation were made about my grandson from girlfriend he was arrested on several occasions and released without charge, but her parents went and got a molestation order against my grandson,
    TODAY was his appeal hearing and the solicitor from the other side withdrew the allegations and every thing was chucked out,, the girlfriend and my grandson are now getting back together,,,

BUT her mum has been on the phone to ss who have not been involved or attended any court hearings saying she is worried about her daughter, and if she cant have her grand daughter no one will so ss has now contacted me saying that the girl Must reyturn to the refuge or they will take the baby but if there were no concerns at court and ss never attended to make any orders surely she is free to do what she wishes??????????? her mum is a bit of a wine drinker and get a bit abusive when sloshed,,,
    pls help
    Tags: None

Re: social services

Ok, let's try and work this one out cos it is confusing to me.

Ok, so grandson who is 18 and partner is 16 have a bay together.

What has her mum alleged to social services?

Have social services visited the home and discussed any concerns with the mother of the child?

How old is the mother now?
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Re: social services

Desperation of "wendymaggs" is shown from a much confusing message...

sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X