• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Smart Parking- Talbot Green

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smart Parking- Talbot Green

Hello, sorry to trouble you- just wondered if you had time to look at the letters/info etc. Its just the appeal letter is dated the 31/01 so from what I understand I only have until the 28th of Feb to put an appeal together for POPLA.

Thanks

Sarah

Comment

I'll get to it asap.

http://www.parkingcowboys.co.uk/popla-code-checker/

Check your date.

M1

Comment

Yeh I was correct; the POPLA code checker is showing the 28/2 is the last day to appeal the decision.
        Thank you

Comment

Just managed to get signage photos too xx
          Attached Files

Comment

Any luck with any further advice please?

Comment

Tonight at some point

M1

Comment

Edit to suit, especially number 5.

Upload to popla like http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html and don't forget the pictures of the blue badge on display or the signs.

SarahAnne1311.rtf

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X