• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Smart Parking- Talbot Green

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Parking- Talbot Green

Hi there- I have been advised by a friend to post on here for some advice. Just before Christmas- I went shopping with my parents to Talbot Green Retail Park in Llantrisant.

Just after Christmas my Dad received a parking fine for 'unlawfully parking in a disabled bay' even though my Mam is disabled and we have and were displaying a blue badge. I appealed this and sent photos but they are still claiming there was no badge on display and the fine still needs to be paid
    I have advised them that on the car my Dad has (Honda Civic) there is a split dashboard so it would have been on the lower part but still in full view for whoever was required to see it.

I asked for photographs but was told I would have to appeal through POPLA for these or note this is writing to them but they will only accept a letter- not an email or via the telephone. When I stated to them that as the date for paying is the 14/2- they told me that the letter in writing still stood and that there was nothing they could do- and I apparently cannot speak to appeals over the telephone as they do not have a telephone in their department!!!

Any help is massively appreciated. I know some say to just ignore the letters but it is causing my parents quite a lot of unnecessary stress so would like the best possible way to respond before going through POPLA.

Thanks in advance

Sarah x
    Tags: None

Re: Smart Parking- Talbot Green

Can you sanitise the PCN & appeal and post them up ? If you have pics of the signs, even better.

M1

Comment

I'm really sorry but I don't understand what you mean?

Comment

I want to see the ticket, appeal and signs.

Sanitise = I don't need to see your name, address or registration number so cover them up :okay:

Like this http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...886#post689886

M1

Comment

Aww I understand completely now. The appeal was done through their website which now will not show me the report I gave them along with photos. I do have the appeal response if that is any good for you to see?

Comment

Usually nothing interesting but post it anyway. The appeal/response i really am trying to find out if they know who the driver is or if they are chasing the registered keeper because they have no idea who was driving. Big difference if they know the driver or not (bear in mind it doesn't matter if they are the same person as long as THEY don't know that)

M1

Comment

This any good for you? Sorry for the delay. x

- - - Updated - - -

The photo I took of the blue badge on the lower dashboard
              Attached Files

Comment

And do you have the PCN ?

M1

Comment

The PCN was sent through the post. I believe my parents have it. The appeal letter response is above though if that helps.

Comment

It would really help to see the PCN.

M1

Comment

There you are... hope this helps x
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by EXC; 20th February 2017, 16:40:PM.

Comment

I can read the 1st one but the important one is the 2nd and that isn't working

M1

Comment

Should be sorted now.

Comment

I'll get back to you soon.

M1

Comment

Fantastic thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X