• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Erudio Student Loan Account transferred to solicitor ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erudio Student Loan Account transferred to solicitor ?

Student loan advice needed please :

I have just received a letter from erudio saying

Notification of account transfer to new agency
    Your account has been transferred to drydensfairfax solicitors

I have never earned over the threshold, ( and I've been unemployed lone parent for last 6 years) I deferred for years but when my debt was sold onto other agencies , I didn't have a freaking clue what was going on - I just got weird calls demanding money - Which I would madly pay over the phone, I didn't even really know who they were ?? That was about 7 years ago . Then I moved and heard nothing !

About 3 years ago I stated to get weird calls on my mobile from company in wales , and was so confused I ignored !

I then read online just ignore they can't do anything if you don't contact them so that's what I've done.

I now have received this recent letter should I be scared ??!!!

What shall I do next ?
    Last edited by Jakob322; 12th February 2017, 12:11:PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X