• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Just need some help about a claim against me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just need some help about a claim against me

Hi all,

I recieved N24 form from the court, i submitted a defence, even paid £1.00 fee for disclosure of debt which the company banked under another companys name despite me stating the fee was only to be used for disclosure. I don't even think this debt is mine. I recieved the following from the court can someone explain what this means PLEASE.

Thank you for your kind help

Attached Files
    Last edited by Kati; 11th February 2017, 10:32:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: Just need some help about a claim against me

It looks as though they have moved the court as the original court your case was allocated to is closing. If you want to select a different court you have to apply to them.

Comment

Re: Just need some help about a claim against me

What stage have you reached with this claim?

I can see you've filed a Defence and the claim has been transferred to a county court, but have you received a Notice of Allocation to the Small Claims Track or Fast Track yet? This would depend on whether the claim is over or under £10k. The claim will be managed in a different way in the different tracks.

You appear to have sent a CCA Request which is a good thing since you also say you don't recognise the debt.

Post up a little more information so you can get some help from now on.

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X