• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court claim,Restons for Cabot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court claim,Restons for Cabot

Well,Restons haven't complied with my 2 CPR requests so I'm about to draw up the paperwork for an unless order using the template on site,however where it says enclose any further letters you may have sent,should I enclose the pre action protocol letter requesting supporting documents?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pwt50 View Post
      Well,Restons haven't complied with my 2 CPR requests so I'm about to draw up the paperwork for an unless order using the template on site,however where it says enclose any further letters you may have sent,should I enclose the pre action protocol letter requesting supporting documents?
      Steady on

The claim was only issued on the 7th February.

The CCA Request and the CPR 31.14 Request were sent on 11th February and then you sent another CPR 31.14 Request (or similar) last Wednesday.

Don't you think making an Application for an Unless Order to strike out the claim is a bit soon? I do.

Have you had a letter of acknowledgement for your CCA Request from Cabot yet?

Di

Comment

Hi diane,I sent the original CPR request on the 11th Feb I received their reply on the 15th Feb denying any liability to supply the requested information,I sent the CPR reminder by return of post on the 15th Feb by recorded delivery,allowing them the 7 days as stated on the CPR request I work out that they had until the 22nd to comply,given their previous reply I don't expect them to supply the requested information,I haven't received any confirmation of my request under CCA as yet,how long would you say is reasonable to allow them beyond the 7days,I know I may seem a bit keen,but I'm trying to keep on top of the timescale,as with work I only have a limited time to prepare,print,and post things,and I don want to get caught out by forgetting to post something :-)
        Thanks
        UPDATE: Cabot sent back my £1.00 postal order with a letter stating " your account is currently assigned to Reston solicitors so we are unable to process your request,please contact restons,who will liaise with you on this matter"
        Surely if the actual claimant can't provide the documents,then how can the solicitor provide it?
        Last edited by Pwt50; 23rd February 2017, 11:45:AM. Reason: New information

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
        X